Ideally done with some music but not essential and you call out the actions to which the children respond in the following ways:
- Kick it - children kick in front of them (ensure they're all in a space first!)
- Twist it - twist their bodies half way around then back, feet remaining in same place on the floor.
- Spin it - children turn around
- Pull it - imagine they are pulling two levers down from above their heads.
- Bop it - jump in the air.
A great game to get kids properly warmed up and having some fun.